Studies have shown that employees tend to view regular “bonuses” as part of their income, and the cash will not act as motivation for them to change their behavior (but isn’t that what an “incentive” is all about?). Our engagement program differs from this structure entirely. our engagement program focuses on using on-the-spot recognition of safe work practices and offering a variety of quality rewards to modify employee behaviors and attitudes long-term in order to develop a culture of safety in your organization. Having absolutely no recordkeeping requirements also makes our engagement program a better option.
What makes us so great?
- There are no points, no games, and no jackpot.
- This enables you to focus all of your record-keeping time on OSHA-required paperwork.
- Employees receive a recognition card on the spot, they redeem the card that same day for a reward, and that’s it!
- This type of program is successful because studies have shown that what employees desire even more than money is to feel noticed and appreciated.
- The daily interaction among supervisors and employees encouraged by this program promotes open communication.
- Employees are encouraged to approach their supervisor if they encounter an unsafe condition (rather than going straight to OSHA).
- Supervisors are encouraged to listen to employee suggestions because they work in the dangerous conditions every day and their ideas may be valid.
Our engagement program will give your employees a sense of teamwork. Each member of the company needs to adopt an attitude that the entire organization is working together to develop a culture of safety. Once this culture is formed, worker's compensation costs will drop and OSHA citations will disappear.
We are working on adding our Engagement Program to our store. Until then, please Contact Us with any questions.